Michael's Baked Ash Brie with Garlic and Red
- 2 Serves
- 2 Coles Ash Brie
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 4 Sprigs of Thyme
- 100mls Red Wine
- 50g Pine Nuts
- 50g Dried Cranberries
- 1 Loaf Laurent Finest bread, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 150°C.
- Place Brie into Terracotta dishes. Pierce the cheese with the tip of a knife. Push in garlic and thyme. Pour over red wine.
- Cook cheese for 30 minutes until it’s melted through.
- Top with pinenuts and cranberries.
- Toast Sour Dough to serve.
- Dip bread into cheese!
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Pinot Noir.