Khanh's Prawn Cocktail Sliders
- 16 Serves
- 250g good whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of tabasco
- 1 tsp brandy
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped dill
- 16 Coles Brioche sliders
- 32 large cooked king prawn
- 2 cos lettuce finely sliced
- 3 large avocados thinly sliced
- Sprigs of dill
- Bamboo bun skewer
- To make the Marie-rose sauce, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- Split the Sliders and spread Marie-rose sauce onto the inside. Place a small amount of lettuce to cover the sauce. Top with prawns then slices of avocado.
- Finish with dill and then dollop a good tsp full of sauce over everything and place the top of the bun back on.
- Slide a skewer in to keep everything together and serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Prosecco.